Editing or Adding a Form
In the left-side menu, click on Forms:
Click the " New" button to create a new Form, or click on an existing Form to edit.
This is the name of the form so it can be identified throughout the site.
Requiring login to view/fill out
By checking this box, only parishioners logged in to their Tilma site will be able to view and fill out/submit the form.
Who to notify
This is where you specify who will receive an email notification when a form is submitted. You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas. For example:
Edit the Thank you page and email
When users submit a form, they will see an on-screen thank you message and will also receive an automated thank-you email. Clicking on each section will expand to reveal its editor to customize both.
For the Thank you page, you can add text or any other page content using the Quick Insert Tool (see Intro to Content Editing to see how to use).
For the Thank you email (also considered a confirmation email), you can edit the subject line and the body of the email. This email is sent out in Plain Text format.
To edit the form itself, click on the Editor tab at the top of your screen. Here you will see a variety of form components to choose from. When you click on a component, it will be added to the bottom of your form. Once the component has been added, edit the settings to your liking and click Save to place it in your form. Once a component has been saved, you can click and drag to reorder, as well as reopen it to make edits.
Single line text
- Text – Capture plain text answer
- Email – Validates data in the field to ensure it is in an acceptable email format. Ensure this is added to all forms, otherwise Thank you/Confirmation email will not be sent to submitter.
- Phone number – Validates data in the field to ensure it is in an acceptable phone number format.
- URLs – Validates data in the field to ensure it is in an acceptable URL format.
- Number – Validates data in the field to ensure it is in number format. You can set a minimum and maximum number that can be captured.
- Hidden Fields – Set hidden data on a form, such as accounting GL codes or other administrative data
- Multiline text (e.g. a comments box)
- Multiple choices – Single selection, multiple selections, and drop-downs
- Name - First name and last name
- Date/Time Picker – Option to have start and end dates/times
- File/Image Upload
- Heading and paragraph text – Add information text within the form
- Spacers/Dividers - To create sections within a form
- Email Subscription Opt-in – When added to a form, you can select which subscription list is displayed for users to choose
- Credit Card Payments (where available)
- Custom Form Parts – When added, options become available. The Events option allows the form to be used as an event registration form. The Parish option displays
- Click Update in the upper right corner when your form is complete.