Site Settings: Basics
In the main menu on the left side of the Admin CMS, click on "Site Settings."
In the Site Settings, you will see a menu for all of the available settings to get your site set up.
Basics – Where we set up the basic details about your parish (see below)
Org Details – Where we manage parish locations, contact details, social media, email settings, and other items.
Site Content - Where we choose how the footer and contact page display, editing parish office hours, and update Mass, Adoration and Confession times.
Donations – Where we connect your Stripe payment account with your Tilma parish site.
Best Practices – This is the series of onboarding pages to help guide you in how to choose engaging photos, publish articles for Resources, and how to set up Ministry pages.
Fill out each field:
- Name of Parish – this is the formal, or official, name of your parish.
- NOTE: Once this is set, please do not edit as this name as it feeds into other Tilma sites and may have an effect on things like alphabetic order on Mass Finder sites (where available).
- Preferred Name – What name is your parish usually known by.
- Parish Abbreviated Name – Does our parish have a name
- City or Region Served – Fill in the name or area where your parish ministers.
You can also add any Neighboring Parishes that are available in the drop-down menu. This is useful for discovering resources and events being put on by other parishes, and you have the ability to share those on your own parish site.
Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.