Third-Party Services Disclaimer
Any links to or integrations with third-party services or software on your website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied and such software is to be used at your own risk.
The use of the third-party services or software on your website is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your software systems or loss of data that results from such activities. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the software linked to this website and or any costs related to changes/upgrades required to maintain compatibility with these services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Glass Canvas shall create any warranty for the software.
Conditions of use:
- All third-party services are setup, operated and maintained solely by third-parties.
- Appropriate admin access is provided to Glass Canvas.
- Glass Canvas is not responsible for the operation of these services and makes no warranty of any kind.
- You are responsible for any costs related to implementation and ongoing costs as well as changes / upgrades required to maintain compatibility with these services.
Additionally, we make no warranty that:
- The third-party service or software will meet your requirements and be effective, accurate or reliable.
- The third-party service or software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The third-party service or software will not change their pricing.
- The quality of the third-party service or software will meet your expectations.
- If errors or problems occur in connection with a download or use of the third-party service or software obtained from the links on this website, they will be corrected.
The third-party service or software and the related documentation made available are subject to the following conditions:
- The software could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or errors.
- The service or software may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such systems.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the third-party service, software or documentation available from its website.
- In no event shall we be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, lost data or profits, or any liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this third-party software.