Creating a New Custom Main Menu Item with Child Page
First, create the main menu item (parent):
- Click the blue "New Menu" button on the top right
- Add a title and identifier, check the "Dynamic Nav" box, and hit Save
Second, add the main menu item to the site nav:
- Go to the "Main" tab and click the "New Menu Item" button on the top right
- Name your main menu item (same as the title in Step #2)
- Under "Assign to Nav", make sure "Main" is checked
- Check the "Add subnav as dropdown" box. Right below that, where it says "Subnav", select the new main menu item you just created.
- Hit Save!
Third, add a child page (submenu item) under the parent:
- Go to your new main menu tab and click the "New Menu Item" button on the top right
- Add a child page title. Under "Assign to Nav", make sure your new main menu item is checked.
- Add the URL to your child page and hit Save!