Intro to People
In the main CMS side navigation, find the People item and click on it to open People.
The People tool is where you are able to manage anything to do with a person's account. This includes:
- Creating new accounts
- Managing and making edits to existing accounts
- Viewing account info such as contact details and related accounts (e.g. family members)
- Review a person’s current and historical giving
- View and edit email subscriptions lists
- Manage additional permissions, such as site administration, parish staff/volunteer teams and Resources authoring
List of People
- See list of all active Tilma accounts in your parish in alphabetical order by last name or email.
- At a glance, see name, role, email, address, and city.
- Clicking on a profile name will take you into that person's profile to edit. For more, go to Edit or Add a Person
Searches and Building Queries
- Can do searches by first name, last name, email address
- Create filters queries based on demographic and other parish data. queries can be saved to look at data (ie. does person have children, or have they filled out a form)
- presets include Staff (people listed on your contact page) and those with Admin accounts.
Download List of Accounts
To export a CSV file of all of your parish’s accounts, click the "Export People" button in the top right under "New Person". The CSV file will be automatically emailed to your email. Depending on how large your list is, this could take up to an hour.
The CSV file can be opened with spreadsheet apps such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or other similar apps.
Exporting people regularly? Contact our support team to set-up an automated monthly or weekly email with the latest CSV of all your people accounts.
You can import CSV files to automatically create accounts in your Tilma site. The importer can handle any .csv, .tsv, .xls, .xlsx, .xml file with any set of columns as long as it has 1 record per row. The next step will allow you to match your spreadsheet columns to the right data points. You'll be able to clean up or remove any corrupted data before finalizing
For detailed instructions on how to import CSVs, go to Import CSV Lists