Intro to Resources
The Tilma content library is stacked with hundreds of articles, homilies, videos, podcasts, and workshops from Behold and other Catholic publishers across North America.
There are two content feeds on Tilma:
- Resources and Content - General resources and content for your parishioners.
- Pastor's Feed - Resources and content curated by your pastor such as homilies, videos, or his favorite resources.
There are three types of resources you can add to the "Resources & Content" or "Pastor's Feed"
- New Resource - An article, video, or audio that your parish has created.
- Import external resource - Articles, announcements, videos, podcasts, or graphics on another website which you would like to add to your site.
- New Homily - Your pastor's homily.