Intro to Content Feeds
The Tilma Content Library is stacked with hundreds of articles, homilies, videos, and workshops from our Behold team and from trusted Catholic creators all over North America (and always growing). Today this incredible library is live and available on your site to inspire your people in a really meaningful way.
But let’s say you don’t want every single thing coming down the pipeline. Here are some options to regulate:
- Automatic Population: Let all our content (relevant to your location) populate on your homepage and Resources page!
- Choose by Content Provider/Filter Out a Content Provider: Choose specific providers, like Ascension Presents, and your site will automatically fill up spots on your homepage based on this filter or choose ones not to populate your site.
- Choose by Author/Filter out an Author: Choose your favourite priests, writers, or content creator and your site will automatically fill up spots on your homepage based on this filter or choose ones not to populate your site.
- One-off Selection: If you prefer to curate the resources available and don’t want to use Automatic Population, then you can choose content one-by-one to fill your site.
- Choose where you want it populated: Feature any article on your homepage, or in your Pastor’s Favorite’s feed. It’s your choice!
For more about Automatic Population settings, and how to manage your site’s Feed Settings, go to Modify the default Content Feeds settings.
For instructions on how choose which Content Providers or Authors to show on your site, or how to filter out certain Content Providers or Authors, go to Adding or Removing Resources from your Parish Site.